Hope you’ve enjoyed the RWC tournament and now fancy a NEW rugby fix?
Please see this NEW exciting playing opportunity in XRugby 7s taking place at North Bristol RFC and Cheltenham Tigers RFC, using the recently new AGP surfaces.
The aim is to provide a fun, social and enjoyable playing opportunity to all 18+ players, new and old who fancy experiencing a different format of the game.
- Over 18’s
- Guys & Girls who fancy a game but not at a club
- Any club players who fancy playing different format
- Vets players or returning players
- Turn up on your own or bring a team of 10
What is XRugby - Please watch this short YouTube clip - HERE
The rules and format is as followed:
- 10 minute games
- Contact or Touch option available
- Tries in Max Zone = 7pts Outside = 5pts
- Tackles below armpit 1 v 1 only or Touch tackle
- Mauls are maximum 3 v 3
- Ruck are maximum 2 v 2
- All restarts are tap & play
- Grubber kicking only
- Scrums are 3 v 3 with strike but no push
- Lineouts are 3 v 3. Players can jump but no lifting is allowed
- Friday night social XRugby 7’s (6.30pm meet for 7pm -8pm)
- Half Pitch 7 a-side
- Once a month
If you/team/club would be interested in giving this a try then please express your interest by signing up CLICK HERE