The Rugby Sponsors Consortium [Bristol]
The Rugby Sponsors Consortium [Bristol] will be making an introduction to GRFU clubs at the first Bristol Combination meeting of 2019/20 season at Lockleaze Sports Centre on Tuesday 10th September.
What does the RSC [Bristol] stand for?
- The RSCB has been established by local businesses for local businesses with, and for, the support of local rugby. Local businesses support local sport and benefit commercially.
- Against a backdrop of funding being reduced and in some cases with-drawn by the RFU, raise business awareness, provide funds, services and benefits to grass roots local clubs.
- The RSC Bristol (RSCB) is a group of committed businesses that meet to raise awareness and funds for local grass roots rugby clubs within the Bristol Combinations area. It is based on the successful model that has been running in the wider Gloucestershire area since 2017.
- The consortium provides excellent networking opportunities as well as offering superb opportunities for members to grow their businesses.
- We aim to do this by getting businesses to join the consortium, networking at our events and thereby creating business opportunities, this raises funds for our clubs who also attend our events. Clubs can apply for grants of money from RSC Bristol or buy services from the businesses within the consortium at preferential rates.
- We believe this helps our local economy grow, through a referral networking system, whilst aiding our clubs to evolve through strong contacts and getting the funds they require to run their clubs out in our local community.