Running your Club
Virtual Workshops 1 July to 16 September 2020
England Rugby is working with Club Matters to deliver club support virtual workshop sessions on a number of topics.
The workshops will run for a maximum of 2 hours and will be limited to 15 attendees, allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Please see details on the virtual workshops including registration links below:
- Volunteer Experience – Gain top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding volunteers
- 1st July - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPR
- 5th August - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPR
- 2nd September - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPR
- Legal Structures - Are you considering your legal structure? This virtual workshop gives guidance on which legal structure may suit your club best. It also examines if CASC or charitable status is worth exploring for your club.
- 8th July - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPT
- 12th August - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPT
- Club Leadership Teams - Do you have the right committee structure? This virtual workshop explores how your club can be structured to not only effectively run the club, but also plan for the future. It also looks at how you make sure the right people are in the right roles to take the club forward
- 15th July - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPV
- 19th August - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPV
- 9th September - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPV
- Planning for the Future - Does your club have a plan for the future? This virtual workshop identifies how to effectively plan and develop specific objectives to enable your club to tackle key issues and become sustainable.
- 16th September - https://www.trybooking.co.uk/SPW