Application to run a Competition, Festival or Tournament
The RFU requires that Clubs/Combinations/Districts/Colleges & Schools seek permission from the County Constituent Body, the School’s CSU or College’s Union (ECRFU), to run Tournaments or Festivals for U7-U18s.
(RFU Regulation 15.9.1 - A Tournament/Festival is anything involving 4 teams or more.) The regulation states:
- Competition Menu and the competition format of the specific age grade; and
- Competitive Playing Calendar
At least one month’s notice of the intention to run such events must be given.
In making this application we confirm that:
- All relevant RFU Age Grade Regulations will be adhered to.
- No player will play out-of-age grade without written permission from GRFU County Office.
- Medical cover will be in accordance with the RFU Guidance. The guidance is available here (First Aid/Immediate Care Provision - Minimum Operating Standards for matches and training) and here (Medical & First Aid Provision).