GRFU Girls' U15s
Team Manager - Nathan Smallcombe
Head Coach - Ian Cooksey
Assistant Coach - Ollie James
Assistant Coach - Beth Snape
All are invited to trial for Gloucestershire U15s representative squad. To be considered you simply have to match the following criteria:
• School Year 9 and 10 in September 2021
• born in the county of Gloucestershire
• currently attending a school or college in Gloucestershire
• registered to a club affiliated to the GRFU
• live in the county of Gloucestershire
The programme is open to all, even those that either attend or do not attend County programmes.
Please use this link to nominate yourself/your daughter (if U15)
Trial date is Sat 9th April 2022 at North Bristol RFC (9am-1pm).
Once you have nominated yourself/daughter, if you have not already completed one for the CB programme, we will send you a consent form which you must either return by emailing email@example.com (signed) or bring along on the day of the trial. Failure to have a signed consent form lodged with the county management team means NO trial.
Details of the format will be sent out with the consent forms.
Following the trial, you will be informed if you have been selected or not via e-mail.
This year there will be 2 festivals and a game. The dates are as follows
• Sun May 15th 2022 – Festival Home
• Sun May 22nd 2022 – Festival Away @ Devon
• Sun May 28th 2022 – Away Game vs Oxfordshire