Current Courses Available
* PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT COURSE BOOKING CHANGES BELOW*
|Type||Course||Date & Time||Venue||URL Link|
|Safeguarding||Play it Safe||Monday 2nd Sept (18:30-21:30)||Cheltenham Tigers RFC||https://bit.ly/2z09vr3|
|Safeguarding||Play it Safe||Monday 2nd Sept (18:30-21:30)||Kingswood RFC||http://bit.ly/2Za8QO9|
|Safeguarding||Play it Safe||Tuesday 10th Sept (18:30-21:30)||Cleve RFC||https://bit.ly/2Kf5V1n|
|Coach||Rugby Ready||Wed 18th Sept (19:00-21:00)||Cheltenham Tigers RFC||https://bit.ly/31I0sqO|
|Safeguarding||Play it Safe||Wed 18th Sept (18:30-21:30)||St Mary's OB RFC||https://bit.ly/2SWeu5b|
|Safeguarding||Play it Safe||Wed 18th Sept (18:30-21:30)||Hucclecote RFC||https://bit.ly/31JAumV|
|Coach||Rugby Ready||Sat 21st Sept (10:00-12:00)||Tewkesbury RFC||https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/|
|Coach||ERCA||29th Sept, 10th & 24th Nov 2019 (9:00-17:00)||St Peter's School, Gloucester||https://bit.ly/2MLdIXq|
|Coach||ERCA||29th Sept, 10th & 24th Nov 2019 (9:00-17:00)||Lockleaze Sports Ground||https://bit.ly/2Kj9B3b|
Key changes to booking system this season 2019-2020 that you need to be aware of are:
- There is no manual upload for any courses. Every person who wants to attend a course, regardless of their age, or environment must book online. To book onto a course, please create an account using the following link. The RFU does not allow under 18s to create an account, or book onto a course themselves. A parent/guardian must create an account for themselves, and the child. Individuals must be booked on a minimum of 10 days before the course starts.
- We will not accept walk on registers, and anyone who walks on will not be added to courses manually. This means we must adhere to 6 week booking process, and ensure clubs, schools etc have ample time to get members to sign up.
- There is no group booking function – CCC/CSO etc cannot block book for their club. The individual must book, pay, and manage their booking. They’ll be issued a receipt, and can then claim money back from club. This is largely to ensure we remain In line with the GDPR principle of encouraging individuals to manage their own data. This should also help us (RFU) to keep more accurate participant data on GMS.
- Where a CCC may have previously booked a group of coaches onto a course we need to encourage them to get the coaches to book themselves on and be refunded by the club.
- A teacher/lecturer booking a group of students on to a course should be advised to get the student/parents to book for themselves. Closed courses can be created at £0 to facilitate this and issue invoices where required.
The RFU online booking system can be accessed via this link - https://www.englandrugby.com/my-rugby/courses/search/#/search