Vacancies In Rugby
Within GRFU, there is a team of dedicated volunteers working to a make things happen.
You don’t have to have been a player or club official to get involved, just someone who feels they will enjoy the camaraderie of being more closely connected with the rugby community. In doing so, you may also benefit from one [or more] of the following:
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Learn to develop new skills
- Enhance work experience and CV
- Meet new people and broaden your social network
- Make a difference in the community
In short – join the team, have fun and support grassroots rugby within Gloucestershire! As well as the listed vacancies below, we are always keen to hear from those who feel they can offer some time to the game we all love. Contact Tony Fielding to discuss other opportunities which may suit.
Please click on the vacancies listed for more information:
NB All applicants are required to complete an RFU Safer Recruitment Application form
- Bristol & District
- North Gloucestershire & Forest of Dean
- Cheltenham & District and Stroud & District