Our rugby clubs are amazing places to meet new friends, get active and most importantly have some FUN!
The sessions will be tailored to whatever level of fitness....so even if you haven't done anything for a while and fancy trying something new this is for you... or if you regularly attend the gym but want to meet some new people this is for you as well!! EVERYONE is welcome!!
Throughout the season we'll be running some community of practice sessions on progression to contact, find your position or other workshops as required to help the new women and girl's join the rugby club whether that be as a social member or to play the best game of sport we know!
Useful club contacts below:
- North Bristol RFC (Women and girl's) Address: Oaklands, Gloucester Rd, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AG Contact: Matt Parcell 07985 740942
- Aretians RFC (Women) Address: Ho/Station Rd, Bristol BS34 6HW Contact: Stephanie Cron 077203822
- Chipping Sodbury Rfc (Girls U13-U18) Address: The Riding, Wickwar Rd, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6GA Contact: Graham Stait on 07568057385
- Dings Crusaders RFC Women and Girls U13 Address: Shaftesbury Park, Frenchay Park Rd, Winterbourne, BS16 1LG. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drybrook (Women) - Wednesday's 7-8:30pm Address: Mannings Ground, High St, Drybrook GL17 9EU Contact: Lucie smith email@example.com
- Kingswood RFC (Girls' and Women) Address: Grimsbury Road Playing Fields, Grimsbury Road, Bristol BS15 9RA Contact: Nick Hodge 07990 747988
- North Bristol RFC (Girls U13-U18) Address: Oaklands, Gloucester Rd, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AG Contact: Joe Aczel 07985 740942
- St Mary's Old Boy's RFC (Women) - 6-7pm Address: Northwood Park, Trench Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol BS36 1RY Contact: Rich Haynes 07793 229984