6 weeks of Summer
We are supporting our club's to put on 6 weeks of summer fitness sessions aimed at women and girl's who are new to the game.
Our rugby clubs are amazing places to meet new friends, get active and most importantly have some FUN!
The sessions will be tailored to whatever level of fitness....so even if you haven't done anything for a while and fancy trying something new this is for you... or if you regularly attend the gym but want to meet some new people this is for you as well!! EVERYONE is welcome!!
At the end of the summer we will run some community of practice sessions on progression to contact, find your position or other workshops as required to help the new women and girl's join the rugby club whether that be as a social member or to play the best game of sport we know!
- North Bristol RFC (Women and girl's) - 6:30 - 7:30pm 22nd July, 29th July, 5th Aug, 12th Aug, 19th Aug, 26th Aug. Address: Oaklands, Gloucester Rd, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AG Contact: Matt Parcell 07985 740942
- Aretians RFC (Women) - 24th July, 31st July, 7th Aug (Food after training), 14th Aug, 21st Aug. Address: Ho/Station Rd, Bristol BS34 6HW Contact: Stephanie Cron 077203822
- Chipping Sodbury Rfc (Girls U13-U18) - 6:00pm till 7:00pm Wednesday 10th July, 17th July, 24th July, 31st July, 7th Aug, 14th Aug 21st Aug 28th Aug - Address: The Riding, Wickwar Rd, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6GA Contact: Graham Stait on 07568057385
- Cleve RFC (Women) - Wednesday 6:45 - 8pm 24th July, 31st July, 7th Aug, 14th Aug, 21st Aug, 28th Aug. Address: The Hayfields, Cossham St, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16 9E
- Dings Crusaders RFC Women and Girls U13 - 6:45pm till 8:00pm, Girls U15/U18 - 7.00pm til 8:30pm Wednesday 31st July, 7th Aug, 14th Aug 21st Aug 28th Aug - Address: Shaftesbury Park, Frenchay Park Rd, Winterbourne, BS16 1LG. Contact: email@example.com
- Drybrook (Women) - Wednesday's 7-8:30pm Address: Mannings Ground, High St, Drybrook GL17 9EU Contact: Lucie smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kingswood RFC (Girls' and Women) 7 - 8pm - Thursday 25th July, 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug, 22nd Aug, 29th (Social afterwards!) Address: Grimsbury Road Playing Fields, Grimsbury Road, Bristol BS15 9RA Contact: Nick Hodge 07990 747988
- North Bristol RFC (Girls U13-U18) - 6:30pm till 8pm Thursday 11th July, 18th July, 25th July, 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Address: Oaklands, Gloucester Rd, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AG Contact: Joe Aczel 07985 740942
- St Mary's Old Boy's RFC (Women) - 6-7pm Address: Northwood Park, Trench Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol BS36 1RY Contact: Rich Haynes 07793 229984
Please contact for dates and times:
- Avonmouth RFC (Girls' and Women) Address: Barrack's Ln, Bristol BS11 9NG, Contact: Lucy OB lucyob24hotmail.co.uk
- Thornbury RFC (Women)
- Whitehall RFC
Please contact club's directly for more information on specific sessions but if you have any queries about the project as a whole please contact Rugby Development Officer Becca O'Neil BeccaO'Neil@rfu.com