6 weeks of Summer
We are putting on 6 weeks of summer fitness sessions aimed at women and girl's who are new to the game.
Our rugby clubs are amazing places to meet new friends, get active and most importantly have some FUN!
The sessions will be tailored to whatever is needed and we will run Progression to contact, find your position or other workshops as required to help the new women and girl's in to the club.
- Aretians RFC (Women) - 24th July, 31st July, 7th Aug (Food after training), 14th Aug, 21st Aug.
- Avonmouth Old Boy's RFC (Girls' and Women) -
- Bristol Telephones RFC (Girls' U18) -
- Cleve RFC (Women's) - Wednesday 6:45 - 8pm 24th July, 31st July, 7th Aug, 14th Aug, 21st Aug, 28th Aug.
- Drybrook (Women) - Wednesday's 7-8:30pm
- Hucclecote (U15's) - Thursday's 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Kingswood RFC (Girls' and Women) - Thursday 25th July, 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug, 22nd Aug, 29th (Social afterwards!)
- North Bristol RFC (Girls' and Women, Mum's and Daughters) - Thursday 11th July, 18th July, 25th July, 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug
- St Mary's Old Boy's RFC (Girls' and Women) -
- Thornbury RFC (Women)
- Whitehall RFC
Please contact club's directly for more information on specific sessions but if you have any queries about the project as a whole please contact Rugby Development Officer Becca O'Neil BeccaO'Neil@rfu.com